Time Mover® Handwound
As the market leader in watch winders, BUBEN&ZORWEG is familiar with all requirements and finesses of precious calibres in detail. The challenge of developing comfortable, value-preserving storage technologies, also for hand-wound watches did not leave our engineers in peace - until the TIME MOVER® HANDWOUND made the dreams of passionate watch enthusiasts come true.
TIME MOVER® HANDWOUND provides the same advantages for hand-wound watches as for automatic calibres: Standstill with its risks such as hardening of lubricants is avoided and springs remain in their optimal tension ranges.
Optimum protection and retention of value
The winding crown and movement are treated more gently by the most sensitive sensors in the TIME MOVER® HANDWOUND than human fingers could do.
- Handmade housing in black silk matt with valuable inlays
- German locking system with mechanical key
- 1 TIME MOVER® HANDWOUND
- Highest operating safety, universally applicable for almost every watch with manual winding
- Intelligent control system ensures that the winding spring remains within the optimum tension range
- Universal setting options for power reserve and "speed winding”
- Free-standing or slideable into a safe
- Interior in fine velour, black
- Finest finishing in German craftsmanship
- 180 x 277 x 229 mm (HxWxD)
- 10 kg
- Power supply universal for Germany, United Kingdom, USA (100- 240 Volt)