The flowing lines of the rounded aesthetics of SPIRIT pick up the motif of time in the flow. And with the integrated TIME MOVER® Technology, they ensure that the precious watches never come to a standstill. The attractive frame for this inner life is formed by the well conceived combination of aluminium, stainless steel, valuable woods and glass.
The art of designing clear lines requires the very best craftsmanship, especially when curves flow perfectly even in attractive formal elements - to enjoy the SPIRIT in perfect form.
Show stage for fascinating presentation
Current LED light technology puts the precious watches on the BUBEN&ZORWEG watch winders behind the protective security glass pane in best stage light - a pleasure for collectors who enjoy their favourite pieces and proudly want to present them.
Your suitable masterpiece - the choice is yours:
- Handmade housing in black high gloss lacquer with valuable inlays
- Aluminium Chassis
- German locking system with mechanical key
- Interior in fine velour, black
- Latest LED light technology with fading function
- Finest finishing in German craftsmanship
- 280 x 295 x 270 mm (HxWxD)
- 9 kg
- 4 TIME MOVER®
- 280 x 460 x 270 mm (HxWxD)
- 12.5 kg
- 8 TIME MOVER®
- 280 x 635 x 270 mm (HxWxD)
- 16.5 kg
- 12 TIME MOVER®
- Power supply universal for Germany, United Kingdom, USA (100- 240 Volt)