Watch Winders & Cases
The treasures of passionate watch lovers, impressively presented and preserved with the market-leading TIME MOVER® technology. For a watch life at its best.
At the beginning of the history of the house BUBEN&ZORWEG was the innovative problem solving for passionate lovers of valuable automatic watches: in 1998, the company presented the first TIME MOVER®. With that a milestone was set in the world of mechanical wristwatches with automatic winding. Watch winders are essential to preserve the value and function of the precious pieces over time.
BUBEN&ZORWEG understood the passion of watch afi cionados and provided them with the TIME MOVER®, which was more than just a technical tool. Over the course of time, since the first TIME MOVER® was presented, a whole universe of its own was created around the joy of life, surrounded with special objects.
The technical heart of the TIME MOVER® has been continuously perfected by the engineers and designers of our company. Today it provides space for automatic watches with a housing diameter of up to 60 mm. Distinctive crowns are no obstacle. Innovative use of new materials enables the TIME MOVER® to work virtually silent and wear-free. With a wide horizon: A recent stress test confirmed a service time of an estimated 45 years.
- Specially developed motor
- Magnetically shielded
- Very quiet operating noise
- Long battery life (12 to 18 months)
- Intelligent software with sleep phase
- Speed and direction of rotation freely selectable
- Guaranteed number of rotations
- Watch holder for small and extra large watches up to 64 mm diameter, adaptable for bracelets of all sizes
- Stainless steel spring for fi rm hold
- Roll bar as fall protection
- Made in Germany
- 5 years warranty