In the search for the unexpected, for convincing innovations in safes, BUBEN&ZORWEG has created uniqueness with the X-007 a safe that nobody would identify as a safe. At first glance. When the owner then activates the opening mechanism and the contents rise from the massive block that stands in the room like an erratic work of art, visitors react with fascinated amazement.
The surprise effect: Artwork turns out to be a safe
When the X-007 shows its true character. Brave to design a safe without doors. Fascinating when the result is so convincing.
Disguise and strength
Where no safe is suspected, nobody thinks of valuable contents - disguise as security feature. At the same time, this masterpiece has been certified by the VdS as a strong, hard safe that only opens for those who have mastered the access code and touchpad.
The interior: adaptable
The accessibility from all sides of the interior in the X-007 offers optimal conditions for adapting the interior design to the owners' individual needs - for everything that requires reliable protection and impressive presentation.
Housing and interior
- Handmade housing in black high gloss lacquer with valuable inlays
- Hand polished stainless steel applications
- Finest finishing in German craftsmanship
- Protected display housing behind a two-way mirror glass door
- 9 TIME MOVER®
- Universal presentation space
- 2 drawers for storage (inserts of your choice)
- 2 storage compartments on the sides
- Latest LED light technology with fading function
- BUBEN&ZORWEG Safe
- Security class VdS II (German security certification)
- Swiss electronic lock Paxos® with emergency crank in case of power failure
- Unique lifting mechanism that brings out the interior of the safe
- Patented safe wall construction with RELASTAN®.
- 1246 x 798 x 665 mm (closed)(HxWxD)
- 2046 x 798 x 665 mm (open)(HxWxD)
- 580 kg
- Power supply universal for Germany, United Kingdom, USA (100- 240 Volt)