The fascinating ritual of selecting and preparing a fine cigar in a good hour alone or in pleasant company, and then enjoying it puff by puff, alone or in the company of good conversation, needs the background of an optimal environment for valuable cigar collections. The CONNOISSEUR from BUBEN&ZORWEG offers space for up to 2000 cigars. The masterpiece for passionate collectors captivates in every interior.
The CONNOISSEUR enhances every interior thanks to its classic lines. The clarity of German design and the charisma of hand-picked precious woods go well with an exquisite cigar lounge as well as in the salon of a passionate cigar collector.
Best humidor technology
The engineers at BUBEN&ZÖRWEG have integrated a humidor system into the CONNOISSEUR which, thanks to its state-of-the-art technology, stores exquisite cigar specialities in a perfect, electronically monitored and controlled microclimate to preserve their value.
Security for relaxed indulgence
Access to the well-deserved, special cigar is only permitted to those who are authorized to open the mechanical security lock.
Your suitable masterpiece - the choice is yours:
- Handmade housing in black silk matt with valuable high gloss Makassar inlays
- Portholes framed in stainless steel
- BUBEN&ZORWEG security locking mechanism with mechanical key
- Height-adjustable stainless steel feet
- Finest finishing in German craftsmanship
- Absolutely constant air humidity
- Highest shifting precision
- Automatic microbial contamination protection
- Fully electronic water level indicator
- High-precision measuring sensors
- Air conduction system for optimal distribution of the air humidity
- Cigar aging suitable (long-term storage over several decades)
- Interior in Spanish cedar wood and mahogany for optimal aroma development
- Latest LED light technology with fading function
- Storage space for about 1.000 cigars
- 1820 x 555 x 505 mm (HxWxD)
- 130 kg
- Storage space for about 2.000 cigars
- 1820 x 915 x 505 mm (HxWxD)
- 320 kg
- Storage space for about 200 cigars
- 200 x 430 x 320 mm (HxWxD)
- 9 kg
- Power supply universal for Germany, United Kingdom, USA (100 -240 Volt)