1 What is Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device via the browser when you use our website. These text files contain information on the provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognize you so that our web server can present you with a more individual, better, faster and more tailored to your needs.
Therefore, please keep in mind that you may not be able to access some web content if you block cookies.
In principle one distinguishes between the following types of cookies:
- Session-related cookies: These are stored during surfing on our websites, on your computer or end device and deleted afterwards.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our site. They are used, for example, to deliver personalised advertising.
In general, we only use Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java-Script) to make our website easier to use and to optimise our offer and your communication with our content:
- We use so-called session-related cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to enhance your experience with our content and advertisements.
This website also uses web analysis services from Google.
Further information on this and on the subject of data protection in general can be found here.
3. Third party cookies
Some third-party providers place cookies on your computer, in particular to register visitor behaviour and to personalise offers (including advertising). Depending on the platform, several third-party cookies are placed. You can find out how the third-party provider handles cookies on the relevant pages of the network. The information on the networks can be found in the table below. We have no control over third-party cookies. We therefore recommend that you check the respective third-party websites to see which cookies are used and how they can be managed. For common third parties like Facebook, Google and many more, the "Digital Advertising Alliance" offers a possibility, to make a collective opt-out of all DAA companies. You will find further information on this in points 4 and 5.
4. We currently use the following cookies
- Google: _ga, _gat, _gid
- Typo3 & Platform.sh: PHPSESSID, be_typo_user; fe_typo_user
- YouTube: APISID, CONSENT, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC
5. Management of cookies / objection
- View cookies,
- Permit cookies,
- Disable all or certain cookies,
- Disable all cookies when closing the browser,
- Block cookies,
- Notify when a cookie will be placed and
- Objection to tracking web analysis
For the following browsers you will find instructions on how to deactivate cookies on the manufacturer's pages. If you block our cookies in your browser, you will not be able to use some areas of our website.
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome (Windows) / Chrome (Mac) / Chrome for iOS / Chrome for Android
- Safari (iOS)
You can deactivate all non-essential first-party cookies here: